Located In Overland Park, Kansas
With the nature of my business, I already use hospital-grade sanitation on everything. I also work by appointments only which means there is usually me and 1 client in my space, and the rarest occasion I've had 3 people in my office at the same time. To honor the spirit of the stay-at-home order Rubi Electrolysis was closed to the public from March 13th to May 21st. As we return to business things will look a bit different in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines. I also ask that if you feel you have been exposed that you reschedule your appointment for a later date. Some changes to our office procedures are listed below.
BACK-TO-WORK MAY 2020
1. The waiting room will be unavailable while a client is in treatment, please wait in your car and await a text/call from me once the treatment room is ready for you.
2. Our office will be cleaned and disinfected to new levels between clients including door handles and all counters.
3. Please bring a pen to sign checks and the consent for services liability waiver which is required before treatment.
4. For the time being we will not have refreshments or candy in the waiting room for clients as these are deemed non-essential.
5. Please reschedule if:
- You or a household ember are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, body aches, chills, fatigue,
shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, runny nose and/or other respiratory, cold or flu symptoms.
- You or a household member are aware of being exposed to COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- You or a household member has traveled to areas which require a 14 day quarantine.
Stay Beautiful and Stay Healthy!